понедельник, 6 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD RCT3 CUSTOM SCENERY EFTELING

Thanks for your comment! But that doesn't mean I haven't been working on it at all. Unbelievable work as I said. But it saves me some troubles. I edited his version a lot to a perfect timing, shape and adding glow for a better look with coloring. May 27, , But in the AFE there isn't a option to let the circle-speed decrease. rct3 custom scenery efteling

Uploader: Vut
Date Added: 19 March 2013
File Size: 27.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 15242
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





December 25, Logged Count me in! Rctt3 on May 25, And I'm afraid you won't see the same show in the Efteling this summer compared to the one I'm recreating. March 22, But that's still a secret Expected. All the effects are wonderfully made and they look so real.

rct3 custom scenery efteling

FlyingDutchman7 FD7 Amusement. Beautiful work that you did with this old game. November 05, For that we have to wait until the summer What a shame. So I ask you to don't pay attention to the looks of the effects, but to the timing of the effects, compared to the real show. The work switched from the decoration of the area to the further timing of the effects and finally the final versions of the fountains. I used here for the indication of the 'bloomjets' a fire-effect.

This fountain in the shape of a Lily is able to 'close' and 'open' himself so to speak.

Rct3 efteling park download

July 23, Of course you can watch the first show still on youtube Logged Matthiascreations time to play Re: This is going to sscenery soooo fingerlickin' good. I have timed the effects on the music of the next parts: Unbelievable work as I said. MK Creations I have to dissapoint you, I won't make a video to explain how I created those bloomshooters because I simply don't have the time for it. I love the look of those jets: One of theme are the Bloomshooters spread over the pond.

rct3 custom scenery efteling

But in the AFE there isn't a option to let the circle-speed decrease. December 02, In that way you get the impression that the lily get closed or opened as you can see in the video.

Rct3 efteling park

May 25, Great fountains and effects perfectly timed to the music. I only need to add some little windows and doors.

Dcenery enchanted waterballet on the popular medleys of the Efteling comes alive in the world of RCT3. Thank you for sharing your creative process, it's fascinating. However that the previous one were never meant to be the final versions for the show, I got a lot of tips on the mini-shooters which I took in account making the final version.

MiniShooters And finally, I also took some time to create the hopefully final version of the MiniShooters.

eftelinh I created this effect now and the only thing that's left now are the details to make the fountain look better http: Secena 35 shyguy's World Rocks! I would like to thank CoenMulder who gave me his version of the bloomshooter Can be seen here. This show looks amazing and I would like to know a few things.

rct3 custom scenery efteling

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий