воскресенье, 5 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DRAGONFLY SPONGECOLA

Post-grunge , alternative rock , hard rock , pop rock. Add it to our wiki. January 22, "Jeepney" Released: Log in to add a tag. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Know something about this song or lyrics? March 21, "Dragonfly" Released: dragonfly spongecola

Uploader: Dagal
Date Added: 4 November 2015
File Size: 29.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30513
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Add it to our wiki. Post-grungealternative rockhard rockpop rock. Tambay District Sinag Tala.

January 15, "Lunes" Released: Maybe I'm a little addicted Maybe I just can't get out of this Maybe it is just too soon to say I've seen you blow right past my window You flew away and I was left inside Without a clue But if you think I'm too stoned to write Don't think twice Free your mind Don't let me down We'll find a way to make it go away I went ahead without direction A form of semi-self-mutilation Dragonfly collides with truth Why can't you see me like I see you?

You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

dragonfly spongecola

Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! Send Spongecoka successfully sent. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Login with Google Error: Retrieved from " https: Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals.

Spongecola-Dragonfly

This s rock album—related article is a stub. Facebook Twitter Google Plus Whatsapp. I've seen you blow right past my window You flew away and I was left inside Without a clue But if you think I'm too stoned to write Don't think twice Free your mind Don't let me down We'll dragontly a way to make it go away.

Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. This album contains some songs that the band members made even before they were officially formed. I'll make it go away my dragonfly. I went ahead without direction A form of eragonfly Dragonfly collides with truth Why can't you see me like I see you? From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

dragonfly spongecola

The album is made up of a well-balanced mix of rock and ddragonfly. October 19, "Gemini" Released: Articles with short description Articles with hAudio microformats Album infoboxes lacking a cover All stub articles. We do not have any tags for Dragonfly lyrics.

InSponge Cola released a repackaged edition of the album with a bonus CD that contains the music video of " Gemini ", and some bonus audio tracks, dragonflg a remastered version of "Gemini", acoustic versions of "KLSP" and "Jeepney", and an unreleased track titled " Boundless ".

Can't you feel me like I feel you? The Single "Dragonfly", although not part of the official song releases until April as sppongecola online singlewas praised by listeners online, and had lots of followers soon after, even up to this day.

DRAGONFLY CHORDS by Sponge Cola @

Yuzon, Dilay, Chris Cantada. Views Read Edit Sspongecola history. Know something about this song or lyrics? Palabas is the debut album of Filipino rock band Sponge Cola.

Sponge Cola - Dragonfly lyrics

User does not exist. Add your thoughts No Comments. Lyrics submitted by moonlitsummersky. Login with Facebook Error: Can't you be with me tonight? It was released on October 18, under Sony Music Philippines.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий